01 October 2012

100wordstory@readersdigest.com

having a big family is the precious gift that i ever had in my life. being the eldest to my siblings was a fantastic role. i loved to be Along in the family. eventhough a lot of sacrifice had been made since i was young but i never regret it. i have to squeeze my stomach from buying any nonsense thing. only expense money for the important thing to survive. luckily i'm living in the hostel that provides food for free. thanks government! i also got scholarship to support my life during my secondary school time. i have to stay in the hostel to avoid using more money to go back into hometown. because i know my father must allocate wisely his small salary to feed another 6 of his children at home. i used to give some of my PTPTN money during my college time to help my parents in raising my siblings. Alhamdulillah, our beautiful house are built with some of the money too. 

i am happy being Along to my parents and siblings. this role made me more maturer than my real age. i have to think about the outcoming impact rather than the present time. i faced the hardest time that some of my siblings didn't have any chance to feel it. thank you to Abah for your firmness. your encouraged tales and words turned me into what i am for today. 

thank you to my lovely mom that always give me a bunch of coins whenever i went back home. it was used to call family to cure my homesickness at the hostel. haha. sometimes mom bought me phonecard which have RM10 in it if she did not have extra coins to give me. love you so much too for your super yummy cook whenever i went back home for holiday. your extreme effort to your loved ones inspiring me every single day mom! you'd never failed to make all of us happy with your love Mak! 

All these experiences were so wonderful. it thought me to be more grateful for what i have today. hope that all my siblings will not take for granted for what they have right now. i'm trying to teach them not to selfish and being snobbish. i want all of them think about other's hardest time. my dear siblings (Angah, Dede, Ateh, Acik, Alang and Adik), please make Abah and Mak proud of us. Struggle for success. Do not ever try to make them sad. Hope there will always a smile on both of their beautiful faces. Along will always prays for your happiness and healthiness dear my sweet Abah and Mak. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your writing